AU POISSON D'ETAIN Index du Forum
 FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 
www.nmdskotilbud.com

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AU POISSON D'ETAIN Index du Forum -> Christophe Guidez -> Pêche à la carpe
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

Auteur

Xiaoyeshi

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Sep - 04:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: www.nmdskotilbud.com

Répondre en citant

HANOI, Sept. 11 (Xinhua) -- At the Autumn Book Fair, the largest of its kind in the country, local readers have shown great passion towards Chinese best-sellers.

The fair, which opened on Friday in Hanoi, is being held by Vietnam's Ministry of Information and Communications, and comprises around 60 publishers, postal, education and training organizations, in some 70 booths.

The event has attracted thousands of book lovers of all ages and from all walks of life, who have been immersing themselves in the world of literally wonder.

Speaking to Xinhua while browsing through some choice selections at the fair, Nguyen Giang Van, 20, a student, said she liked detective stories by Chinese authors the most, due to their thrilling circumstances.

"Chinese detective stories always attract readers, making them unable to put the book down before finishing it," said Van, naming Ding Mo as her favorite Chinese author.

"My friends and I love works by Ding Mo, including When a Snail Falls in Love,' Memory Lost,' He Neighbors with Moonlight' among others. We wait eagerly for his latest books to be published and then devour them voraciously," said Van.

Similarly, Van, Le Thi Thu Ha, 18, a student, said that she is considering buying "Beloved Freud", a new book by Jiu Yuexi.

"Jiu Yuexi is among Chinese authors I admire, I also love books by Ding Mo and Tong Hua," Ha told Xinhua, adding that her favorite Chinese romance novels include: "The Time Never Back" by Tong Hua and "Just One Smile is Alluring" by Gu Man.

Explaining why "The Time Never Back" is her favorite, Ha said "I decided to buy the book thanks to its author, Tong Hua, as I like her books so much. And once again, my choice did not let me down. Time flies and it will never come back. The story The Time Never Back' is a melody woven by beautiful and mournful memories of childhood."

Vu Thi Hai, manager of a local publishing company who joined the fair, told Xinhua that this year her company chose to "Three o' clock at midnight" by Han Geng, Chinese singer and actor, to translate and publish in Vietnam.

Prior to Han Geng, her company launched works by Chen Kun and He Jiong here.

"Each author has their own writing styles and thus lures different readers. Some write about their lives and careers. Others tell stories about their adventures. Readers will seek authors that are most suitable to their tastes," said Hai.

According to the manager, in the past, Chinese authors whose books sold well in Vietnam include Ding Mo, Zhang Jiajia and Jiu Yuexi.

Talking about future plans, the manager said "In addition to continue cooperation with renowned authors like Ding Mo and Jiu Yuexi, we will publish comics and picture books by Chinese authors."

"We are eying some comics for adults, including Dating for hundreds of times' and Boss, raise my salary'," Hai told Xinhua.

The Autumn Book Fair is scheduled to last until Sept. 13.

WASHINGTON, Dec.19 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President-elect Donald Trump on Monday announced that he intends to nominate Vincent Viola as army secretary, who is currently the top executive of a trading company.

"Whether it is his distinguished military service or highly impressive track record in the world of business, Vinnie has proved throughout his life that he knows how to be a leader and deliver major results in the face of any challenge," Trump said in an online statement.

"If confirmed, I will work tirelessly to provide our president with the land force he will need to accomplish any mission in support of national defense strategy," Viola said.

Viola, born in 1956, entered the U.S. Army in 1977 after graduating from West Point. He began his business career after retiring and founded a trading company, he also owns a National Hockey League ice hockey team.

The army secretary works under the defense secretary and is in charge of affairs that are related to the U.S. Army.

Most of the people don’t know anything about R4DS card even though they are curious about playing video game and doing other online activities. They are surprised to understand when there is anything exciting or useful about R4 and when you could do that DS can be transformed by the R4 right into a huge platform where number of functions can be carried out. If you’re excited to surf the internet Herre Originals Adidas NMD R1 Løbesko Core Rød Sort Hvid , listen to your favorite music, watch latest movies of the favorite actor and actress then you are designed to use R4DS cards in proper combination. Once you learn cooking techniques with DS adidas neo lite racer dame , your gaming system will grow to be something unimaginable. You’ll have this type of huge platform where you can enjoy multiple activities. There are also a lot of use of R4DS cards, but this is possible only when you learn every step carefully and study each thing attentively.

But adidas neo lite racer tilbud , before using R4DS cards, you must realise which program is compatible for what activity. You cannot use only one program for the activities. You’ll find a lot of programs online. You can find developers having their own programs which they develop the technology that is available with the help of R4 cards. They have written number of homebrew programs themselves that are around online and some developers sell these phones earn some cash. So adidas nmd chukka suede tilbud , if you are looking programs, you must be cautious about this. You will be able to set up the programs only when you’ve matching R4DS card. Otherwise adidas nmd human race tilbud , you will be confused how to proceed and the way to start. So, make sure that you have appropriate programs for R4DS card. This can be helpful for anyone using R4.

You can also read a lot about R4DS cards and it is uses. If you are having problems to understand adidas nmd runner tilbud , there are a lot online manuals that will provide you with technical as well as not technical information. To begin with find out about R4 on its we. Cheap Authentic MLB Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Nike Jerseys  

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Sep - 04:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AU POISSON D'ETAIN Index du Forum -> Christophe Guidez -> Pêche à la carpe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation