AU POISSON D'ETAIN Index du Forum
 FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 
www.nmdsaleuk.com

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AU POISSON D'ETAIN Index du Forum -> Christophe Guidez -> Pêche CARPE AU COUP
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

Auteur

Xiaoyeshi

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Aoû - 04:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: www.nmdsaleuk.com

Répondre en citant

" ZAGREB nike cortez uk , March 22 (Xinhua) -- Stanko Poklepovic will celebrate his 77th birthday on April 18, but when he was asked to come as a substitute coach one month ago for his fourth spell at Hajduk Split, he said ""yes"" without even thinking for a second.

According to the article published on the website of European Football Union, Poklepovic is the oldest coach in the highest level of national football competitions across Europe.

Even though he hasn't been coaching for five years, since his last term at Hajduk in 2010 nike air max 95 ultra jacquard khaki , he felt more than ready to step on the pitch again and show that his age will play into his favor.

""I might be too old for some things but I will never be too old for football,"" Poklepovic said in an interview with Croatian daily ""Vecernji list"" soon after he was appointed as a replacement for Igor Tudor who left Hajduk's bench.

His football ideas are fresh and he was following everything that was happening in the club. There was nothing new for him and he didn't need an adjustment period.

""I know what this club needs. We have a lot of potential in young players. Our goal has to be development of our brightest prospects and try to earn appreciation from our fans every time that the team steps on a pitch,"" he said.

Before Poklepovic came to coach Hajduk, there was another coach that is in his golden years but that didn't prevent him from working in a Croatian premier league club Zadar. Of course, that was legendary Miroslav Blazevic who's coaching skills helped Croatian national team on a way to the bronze medal at 1998 World Cup in France.

However nike air max 95 sale , before his 80th birthday Blazevic left the bench to make room for the 47-year-old Igor Stimac, one of his pupils from ""Golden Generation"" of Croatian national team and former national coach.

Blazevic and Poklepovic both share the same passion for football that drives them.

Wisdom and vast experience that they gained coaching clubs and national teams all over the world make them strong competitors for the coaches of younger generations.

Poklepovic proved that by leading Hajduk to the semifinals of Croatian Cup and almost beating the biggest rivals Dinamo Zagreb at Poljud Stadium a week ago, when the Croatian champions for the last ten years pulled out a 1-1 draw with a goal in the dying seconds of the match.
"
ANKARA, April 17 (Xinhua) -- Five people were killed when their car crashed into a truck in Turkey's southern province of Antalya on Thursday, local Today's Zaman reported.

The car caught fire after the collision nmd cs1 trail black , which happened early Thursday morning on the Antalya-Kemer highway, the report said.

The truck driver survived.

Authorities are investating the cause of the accident.

by Liang Xizhi

LONDON, Aug. 18 (Xinhua) -- China's natural beauty, incredible generosity and infrastructure miracle impressed British politician Lord Michael Bates, whose 71-day walk in China raised over British 90 nmd cs2 primeknit black ,000 pounds (about 116,000 U.S. dollars) for the Red Cross Society of China.

"What impressed me most about the walk in China was the natural beauty of the areas in which we walked through places like the Tai mountains and Qufu for example," Bates, who is also minister of state at the Department for International Development and member of the House of Lords, said in a recent interview with Xinhua.

"There was also the incredible generosity of the people we met along the way. Over 700 people joined us at various stages of the 71-day walk and it was great to share the experience with them adidas pharrell human race shoes ," Lord Bates said.

In 2015, Lord Bates walked 1,700 km from Beijing to Hangzhou, where his Chinese wife Li Xuelin was born. He wrote the experience in his book "Walk for Peace: Transcultural Experiences in China" which was published in March 2017.

In the conclusion of his book, Bates said walking is a good way to see national infrastructure and he considers infrastructure in China is impressive. "The road surfaces I walked along were of an extremely high standard."

"Roads human race nmd black , especially the local roads I was walking on are only a small part of the infrastructure miracle in China," he said.

He said he is not surprised by such an epic infrastructure development in China and China's civil engineers as well as construction companies are now in demand around the world.

"China sets its sights on 2049 and the centenary of the founding of the People's Republic by which time it expects to be the leading economy in the world. Few would now doubt that it is on track to achieve this with time to spare," he said.

"When I was young, I used to want to be something -- an MP (Member of Parliament), a minister. But as I get older adidas nmd r1 triple black , I realize that the greater responsibility is not to be but to do. This is why I walk," said Bates, explaining the reason for him to start walking.

Recalling his walk in China, Bates said the motivation for the walk in China was simply that "we had received so much support from China for our previous walks from London to Berlin and London to Northern Ireland, we wanted to do something for China."

He said the route between Beijing and Hangzhou seemed to fit well adidas nmd r1 uk , and 2015 was also the 70th anniversary of the end of World War II, in which China and Britain were allies.

Bates highlighted the relations between China and Britain, saying China will soon be the world's largest economy and Britain is a great trading nation so we must have strong relations.

"Like all good relationships it exists so long as each side benefits from it and there is mutual respect," he said.

Bates said Britain also has a great amount to offer to the relationship in education, financial services and global connections with the Commonwealth adidas nmd chukka for sale , European Union and the United States.

Bates is now in another 1,000-km walk from London to Edinburgh in his own country, raising money for the Red Cross to supp. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Football Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale NCAA Jerseys From China Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys  

Visiter le site web du posteur

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Aoû - 04:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AU POISSON D'ETAIN Index du Forum -> Christophe Guidez -> Pêche CARPE AU COUP Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation