He is one of the legends of the cricket history Babe Ruth Red Sox Jersey , not just of India but of the world as a whole. While Sachin Tendulkar has always been the greatest batsman from India and Virendra Sehwag, the bowler extraordinaire, Rahul Dravid has been the perfect example of a model cricketer. It was not just his batting or the level headed composure that made him a stalwart cricket player, but the fact that the whole essence of his being was intertwined with the intricacies of the principles of cricket made him a technically perfect player. With Dravid’s retirement Jimmie Foxx Red Sox Jersey , India lost one of the best cricket player to have ever graced our history. Below are some of the interesting facts and trivia about this prolific sportsman.
• His full name is Rahul Sharad Dravid. He was born on 11 January 1973.
• He is part Tamilian, on his father’s side.
• He has a degree in Commerce from St. Joseph’s college, Bangalore.
• Dravid is the only player in cricket history to have made his debut and retired, all in the same match. He has only ever played one Twenty20 match.
• Dravid had an unusual nick name ‘Jammy’ growing up. He was given this particular moniker because his father worked in a jam manufacturing company.
• A local school tournament has been spun off this particular nickname called the ‘Jammy Cup’ and man of the match is called ‘Jammy of the day’.
• Before making his foray into cricket Bobby Doerr Red Sox Jersey , he played hockey for a while. He was such a good player that he was even selected to be a part of the Karnataka's junior state team.
• Rahul Dravid profile is replete with honors, records and plaudits galore.
• He is slated as the first batsman to score a century in every Test playing nation.
• He was the top scorer in the 1999 Cricket World Cup with a tally of four hundred and sixty one runs.
• He is the sixth player in the world and the third Indian to cross the 10,000 run mark in the One Day Internationals.
• Virendra Sehwag has been the greatest batsman from Indian cricket team.
• He is the first Indian to secure back to back centuries in a World Cup event.
• In the first inning of his debut test match, Rahul Dravid scored 95 runs from 267 balls for the Indian cricket team.
• He made his first One Day International appearance against Sri Lanka in Singer Cup tournament on 3rd April 1996 at the Padang Mookie Betts Red Sox Jersey , Singapore.
• He along with Glenn McGrath was honored during the seventh edition of Bradman Awards function in Sydney on 1 November 2012.
Menstrual disorders are considered as most common and at some point of time every woman suffers with these in her life. Beginning of menstrual cycle marks start of fertility years in women which continue till women reaches menopause. As far as healthy menstrual periods are concerned there is no general criteria, what can be normal to a woman can be abnormal to another. Doctors classify a problem related to periods as menstrual disorder only after examining complete medical history, previous treatments, genetics and overall health of a woman.
Medically David Price Red Sox Jersey , periods should arrive between 25th to 31st days from the first day of last menstrual cycle and bleeding shall take place for straight three days in a volume of around 8 to 10 tablespoons. A healthy period gets over in five days completely. Unhealthy periods or presence of menstrual disorders can be checked on the basis of following symptoms. If periods arrive before 21st day, if periods do not arrive for one to few months without pregnancy, if blood clots are noticed in the blood, if bleeding continues for more than 5 days and if there is mid-cycle spotting.
Some of the commonly found menstrual disorders are PMS or premenstrual syndrome. Women experience abnormal changes a week before their date which worsen on arrival of period and vanish completely after period is over. Nausea Blake Swihart Red Sox Jersey , bloating, constipation, tenderness in breasts, fatigue and headache are few problems which women suffering with PMS face.
Amenorrhea is another common menstrual disorder Jackie Bradley Jr Red Sox Jersey , women suffering with these miss periods for 2 to 6 months or more in absence of pregnancy. This is categorized into two, primary and secondary Amenorrhea, primary Amenorrhea is a condition when young girl who have reached the age 16 do not get her first period or menarche, Secondary Amenorrhea is when a woman after menstruating normally misses her periods for straight three months without conceiving.
Oligomenorrhea is menstrual disorder in which women have very light bleeding or for very less duration. Women suffering with this disorder also complain about mid-cycle spotting.
In lay terms Dustin Pedroia Red Sox Jersey , healthy woman bleeds one-third of a cup during her periods, women suffering with Menorrhagia may bleed 3 to 8 cups during one cycle. Presence of clots in the blood and bleeding duration extending for more than 7 days are also classified as symptoms of Menorrhagia.
Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder has similar symptoms like PMS only that these are far more severe. This is mood disorder which initiates anxiety, depression, and irritability in a woman along with mood swings before menstrual cycle. The symptoms vanish after period on their own.
Dysmenorrhea is most common type of menstrual disorder but rarely dangerous Hanley Ramirez Red Sox Jersey , uterine contractions infused by hormonal secretion cause pain before the start of bleeding. It is very common among young girls who have just started to menstruate, but it can affect women at later ages too. Though it goes away after two to three periods in most of the cases and very seldom needs a treatment yet it should not be ignore.