FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AU POISSON D'ETAIN Index du Forum -> Christophe Guidez -> Pêche à l'anglaise
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 04:09 (2018)    Sujet du message:

Répondre en citant

NAIROBI vans old skool pink australia , Jan. 11 (Xinhua) -- Berlin marathon champion Florence Kiplagat has ruled herself out of the Africa Cross Country Championships in Kampala, Uganda in March.

Instead, the 26 years old (she turns 27 on February 27), will be eyeing to conquer the London marathon course in April, where she has failed twice to clinch the gold medal.

"I have no intentions of running the Africa cross country championships. Kenya has a huge pool to draw from and whoever will be picked will be equal to the task. I have already done my part in that discipline vans old skool pro australia ," Kiplagat told Xinhua Saturday in Nairobi.

This was after she ran from gun to tape to win the Kenya Police Cross Country Championships in Nairobi.

Kiplagat, a former World Cross Country Champion (2009 in Amman, Jordan) said she is keen to improve her personal best time in the 42km distance and was only using the race to test her sprint skills.

Kiplagat had little opposition after her closest rival Mary Wacera threw in the towel with almost one lap to go to see her cruise to the winner's podium in the 8km senior women's race in 27:44.0.

With soaring temperatures and windy condition, athletes had to brace for the worst as they represented their respective departments in the Kenya Police cross country championships, which is being used to pick the department team to the national championships next month.

Kenya vans old skool white australia , who are the defending champions of the Africa Cross Country Championships, intends to send a squad of 24 athletes in Junior women's 6km, Junior men's 8km, Senior women's 8km and Senior men's 12km distances.

The men's 12km senior race was won by Geoffrey Kipsang, a former World cross-country champion. He clocked 36:45.7.

Kipsang had to rely on his strong sprint to dethrone New York Marathon Champion Geoffrey Mutai vans old skool black australia , who settled for the second spot in 37:25.0 with Augustine Choge, a veteran of the 1,500m distance third in 37:25.3 edging out former World Junior 10,000m champion Josephat Bett (38.00.23).

Kipsang, who was third at the Berlin Marathon vans old skool australia , also threw a caution to the wind by declaring that he is focusing on the London Marathon and will give the Africa Cross Country Championships in Kampala a bye.

"I will certainly be going for the London Marathon. But that does not mean that I will not be happy to run in Kampala. If I will be picked, then I will consider my programme and I may run in Kampala."

"However, the main focus is to do well in the marathon. I have to win because since turning to the discipline, I have failed to win, coming in second and third. It is time I won in London puma suede heart satin australia ," Kipsang said.

With Kiplagat clocking 27:44.0 to win the women's 8km race, World Junior 1,500m champion (2006), Irene Jelagat, overcame a fall and a bruised left leg in the opening mark to finish second in 28:28.7. Third place was won by last year's Kass Marathon's 12km silver medallist Edith Chelimo.

"The race was so easy for me because my body is now in shape puma basket heart patent australia ," said Kiplagat. He said her aim in 2014 is to make a mark in the World Half Marathon championship she won in 2010.

"I am hoping to break the record. I am currently stepping up my training in Iten and hopefully my plan would go through."

Kiplagat's next race will be the Barcelona Half Marathon on February 16 and the London Marathon.

HANOI, March 2 (Xinhua) -- Vietnamese badminton players have advanced on the world rankings, according to the latest release by the Badminton World Federation on Thursday.

In the singles rankings, Vietnamese number one Nguyen Tien Minh made four steps up to No. 39. His teammate and wife Vu Thi Trang is up to No 36. Meanwhile, Nguyen Thuy Linh took her biggest step up from No. 93 to No. 85, reported Vietnam's state-run news agency VNA.

In the doubles, Vietnamese players Do Tuan Duc and Pham Hong Nam are up to No. 77 of the men's category while Nguyen Thi Sen and Vu Thi Trang place No. 56 in the women's doubles. Among them, Do Tuan Duc and Pham Nhu Thao registered their best-ever placing at No. 41.

These players will take part in an annual international tournament, the Ciputra Yonex Sunrise International Challenge which is scheduled to start in Vietnamese capital Hanoi later this month.

After the euphoric reaction to China's 1-0 victory against South Korea in Changsha last week, the mood will be somewhat more subdued Wednesday morning after China lost to Iran by the same scoreline Tuesday night in Tehran.

Playing away to arguably the best team in Asia in front of a 78,000 crowd was always going to be a formidable task and, on the face of it, losing by a single goal is certainly no disgrace.

But the performance from China - so solid in delivering a deserved victory in Changsha - was simply not there.

Iran have made a habit of winning 1-0 puma basket heart australia , something they have now done four times in their past five games. Team Melli have also been incredibly tight defensively, having not conceded a goal in 10 matches, a run that dates back to November 2015.

But even if Iran had played without their entire back line, it's still far from certain that China would have scored, so toothless was their attack.

The game in Tehran was settled early in the second half by Mehdi Taremi's goal fenty puma slippers australia , but another goal - scored 2,200 kilometers away in Tashkent - may prove to be more significant in the wider context of China's quest for World Cup qualification.

Uzbekistan's 1-0 victory over Qatar a few hours later means that China now sit seven points behind the third-place spot in Group A with three games to play. With the top two teams in each group qualifying automatically, China's most realistic route to Russia was always to finish third and enter the intercontinental playoff lottery, but even that now seems out of reach.

One scenario, to which Chinese fans will no doubt be clinging puma creepers velvet australia , would still see Uzbekistan l. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys  

Visiter le site web du posteur

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 04:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AU POISSON D'ETAIN Index du Forum -> Christophe Guidez -> Pêche à l'anglaise Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation